The School is fully equipped with ultra-modern NIIT Interactive digital classroom. Special features of this technology are:
- Comprehensive Interactive Classroom solution with web enabled technology.
- The core concept is covered using multimedia, including animations and video.
- This helps learners visualize abstract concepts, and by adding a visual element to learning, enhances retention.
- Makes the learning process lively with active learner participation, and for the teacher, an easy way to demonstrate concepts in action.
- Allows teachers and students to interact with the content.
- Additional resources provided to students and teachers with a library of validated Web-links mapped to the school curriculum.
- Various assessment tools to enable evaluation and testing of the understanding as per CCE guidelines of the CBSE.
- Dynamic question banks with both objective and subjective question types with analysis tools, facilitating teachers to configure question papers and analyse the performance - 51,000-plus Objective questions & 33,000-plus Subjective questions